Billingham Forensic Images

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Forensic art In Wolverhampton

I was invited to attend an event that was to show the many talented people we have here in Wolverhampton. I was asked to show my Forensic Art and was delighted to be able to do a live demonstration while I was there
The event was hosted by Wolverhampton Homes at the Molineux Stadium home of the Wolves and sponsors of Wolverhampton Homes.
I felt honoured to has been included in this event and I really hope that I have brought some attention to one of many crime fighting tools we have. I have been asked to participate in another one towards the end of the year and we hope to include the presence of other Police Organisations.


If you have any questions about forensic art, or are just interested in finding out about this valuable tool then please visit my website where you will find, videos, articles and illustrations that my be of interest to you.


www.billinghamforensicimages.com






























No comments:

Post a Comment